As easy as a direct bank. As personal as a branch bank. Our digital consulting bank. Want to be there?
Together with your manager and your colleagues, you set the pace and set out to successfully shape the future of our bank.
• Digital thinking: Think digitally and inspire our customers with the bank’s digital solutions
• Customer focus: You focus on the needs of our customers
• Team spirit: Be part of a modern, dynamic and successful team
Sounds exciting? Then join us and apply now!
Your tasks as an entrepreneurial customer advisor in sales in the advisory center are: You
You take responsibility for good cooperation with our corporate customers and for a high level of customer satisfaction. You actively contact customers and address them based on centrally generated sales and contact orders. You will recognize customer needs and possible sales approaches and thus contribute to the achievement of team goals. increases customer loyalty and added value through needs- and transaction-oriented advice for business customers in standardized products in the defined areas of need:
– Commercial/private financing with a focus on KK line and credit card
– Payment transactions and account models
– Securities (incl. investment advice according to MiFID II) supports our customers in using our digital offers and offers help for self-help in all service topics binds specialists to customers with further consulting needs acquires new customers, especially in the context of recommendation management are flexible in terms of time in order to to cover the service times applicable to the advice center within the framework of your individual working hours
(bank) commercial training, if possible supplemented by a technical/university degree or adequate qualifications, several years of successful customer-oriented work in sales
You have the appropriate
Knowledge of sales and sales techniques Knowledge of customer needs in the segment and of the entire range of products and services in the area of responsibility Knowledge of guidelines and applicable regulations Knowledge of function-specific IT applications Our benefits Flexible working Professional training & development Friendly working environment Diverse tasks Work-life balance
flexible working; Professional Training & Development; friendly working environment; Diverse tasks; Work life balance
Save positionPrint positionShare position
Commerzbank is the leading bank for SMEs and, with a comprehensive portfolio of financial services, is a strong partner for corporate customer groups as well as private and small business customers in Germany. We are a bank that is characterized by treating each other and our customers fairly and in a spirit of partnership. We value working in inspiring teams of people with diverse backgrounds. We offer you a creative environment and excellent development opportunities. Work-life balance is very important to us. And of course we know that a good job also requires attractive pay.
Are you ready to start immediately in a strong team? Then we look forward to receiving your online application via www.commerzbank.de/karriere. If you have any questions, please contact Nigel Kraft, Team Manager for Corporate Customers Sales Mannheim, on +49 69 935330694.
your application process