• As easy as a direct bank. As personal as a branch bank. Our digital consulting bank. Want to be there?
• Together with your manager and your colleagues, you set the pace and set out to successfully shape the future of our bank.
• Digital thinking: think digitally and inspire our customers with the bank’s digital solutions
• Customer focus: You focus on the needs of our customers
• Team spirit: Be part of a modern, dynamic and successful team
Sounds exciting? Then join us and apply now!
Your tasks as a private banker are: You
• You take responsibility for good cooperation with our private banking customers and for a high level of customer satisfaction
• advises team-supported private banking customers as part of the holistic support approach, needs- and deal-oriented in the areas of need:
– Payment transactions and account models
– Standardized construction financing
– installment loans
– Provision and home savings
• maintain and expand existing customer relationships with private banking customers and acquire new customers who are active in sales
• actively contact customers and address them based on centrally generated sales and contact orders
• integrate specialists with customers who need further advice
• build up and maintain a network of contacts
• supports our customers in using our digital offers in order to increase the direct banking ability of WM customers
• (banking) commercial training, if possible supplemented by technical/university studies or adequate qualifications
• several years of successful customer-oriented work in sales
You have the appropriate
• Knowledge of distribution and sales techniques
• Knowledge of the entire range of products and services in the area of responsibility
• Knowledge of guidelines and applicable regulations
• Knowledge of function-specific IT applications
Our benefits 30 days vacation Company pension scheme Flexible working Health and fitness offers Employee conditions Professional training & development Capital-forming benefits Family & job friendly Friendly working environment Inspiring corporate culture
30 days holiday; Employer-funded pension; flexible working; health and fitness offerings; employee conditions; Professional Training & Development; Capital accumulation benefits; family & job friendly ; friendly working environment; Inspiring corporate culture
Save positionPrint positionShare position
Commerzbank is the leading bank for SMEs and, with a comprehensive portfolio of financial services, is a strong partner for corporate customer groups as well as private and small business customers in Germany. We are a bank that is characterized by treating each other and our customers fairly and in a spirit of partnership. We value working in inspiring teams of people with diverse backgrounds. We offer you a creative environment and excellent development opportunities. Work-life balance is very important to us. And of course we know that a good job also requires attractive pay.
Are you ready to start in a strong team from MM/DD/YYYY? Then we look forward to receiving your online application via www.commerzbank.de/karriere. Anne-Cathrin Hartwig, Head of Wealth Management Bad Homburg, will be happy to answer any questions you may have on +49 6172 804258.
your application process