As easy as a direct bank. As personal as a branch bank. Our digital consulting bank. Want to be there?
Together with your manager and your colleagues, you set the pace and set out to successfully shape the future of our bank.
• Digital thinking: think digitally and inspire our customers with the bank’s digital solutions
• Customer focus: You focus on the needs of our customers
• Team spirit: Be part of a modern, dynamic and successful team
Sounds exciting? Then join us and apply now!
Your tasks as a wealth manager are: You
• You take responsibility for good cooperation with our wealth management clients and for a high level of client satisfaction
• advises personally assigned WM customers with the help of WM-specific consulting tools as part of the holistic support approach, needs- and deal-oriented in the areas of need:
– Securities (with a focus on wealth management)
– Payment transactions and account models
– Deposits and pensions
– Standardized private financing including the processing of loan extensions
– WM services (needs identification and presentation)
• maintain and expand existing customer relationships with WM customers and acquire new customers who are actively involved in sales, starting in the family environment of your own customer base
• actively contact customers and address them based on centrally generated sales and contact orders
• integrate specialists with customers who need further advice
• set up and maintain an internal and external contact network
• supports our customers in using our digital offers in order to increase the direct banking ability of WM customers
• actively exchange ideas with PB and UK on joint customer potential and acquisition opportunities
• are flexible in terms of content, time and location
• (banking) commercial training, if possible supplemented by technical/university studies or adequate qualifications
• several years of successful customer-oriented work in sales
You have the appropriate
• Knowledge of distribution and sales techniques
• Knowledge of the entire range of products and services in the area of responsibility
• Knowledge of guidelines and applicable regulations
• Knowledge of function-specific IT applications
• Knowledge of the strategic goals of the bank and the segment
Would you like to know more? Then take a look at the detailed job description for this function on Comnet!
Our benefits Flexible working Professional training & development Friendly working environment Diverse tasks Work-life balance
flexible working; Professional Training & Development; friendly working environment; Diverse tasks; Work life balance
Save positionPrint positionShare position
Commerzbank is the leading bank for SMEs and, with a comprehensive portfolio of financial services, is a strong partner for corporate customer groups as well as private and small business customers in Germany. We are a bank that is characterized by treating each other and our customers fairly and in a spirit of partnership. We value working in inspiring teams of people with diverse backgrounds. We offer you a creative environment and excellent development opportunities. Work-life balance is very important to us. And of course we know that a good job also requires attractive pay.
Are you ready to start immediately in a strong team? Then we look forward to receiving your online application via www.commerzbank.de/karriere. Anne-Cathrin Hartwig, Head of Wealth Management Bad Homburg, will be happy to answer any questions you may have on +49 6172 804258.
your application process