Vodafone aims to drive growth and to deepen the customer relationship in the consumer segment. The Global Rewards Platform contributes to this by offering a portfolio of attractive and exclusive 3rd party rewards via the MyVodafone app as a key digital consumer touch point and at the same time creates the foundation to build a global Commerce Platform to deliver incremental revenues.
As the Business Analyst, you will collaborate closely with the Commercial Product Owner, local markets adopting the service, the Rewards Development and DevOps teams as well as other teams involved to clarify, analyze demands towards Happy and achieve joined transparency of the demands and their dependencies .
Core responsibilities of the role are:
• Clarify, analysis and document demands towards Vodafone Happy
• Elicit and challenge requirements applying lean/Agile best practices
• Clarify the business value of requirements and confirm how success can be measured
• Identify any dependencies and collaborate with the team to avoid or manage them
• Ensure traceability between requirements and the corresponding solution artifacts
• Identify and drive process improvement to increase the agility
• Evangelise adoption of Agile best practices and data-based decision-taking
As the Business Analyst, you are accountable to ensure that demands toward the Rewards Service are effectively identified, documented, analyzed, and managed via a structured process that aligns to Vodafone’s and Agile best practices and is transparent to all stakeholders.
We are looking for a pro-active, self-driven and problem-solving mindset with strong analytical and communication skills and excitement to collaborate in a cross functional and international team are key for this role. You will be part of an agile squad and contribute to a culture of open discussions within the team always maintaining a psychologically safe environment for everyone.
• Define and align process to manage business demand and requirements.
• Identifies and interprets the business demand as well as challenges and dependencies to effectively clarify how the solution artifacts will align to these.
• Drives understanding of the de-composed Product Roadmap and the confirmation of the priority of individual product features.
• Consult on and drive adoption of best practices Agile Requirements Management and QA approach Ensures Service Operating Model including, service description, SLA and reporting is covered.
• Support and consult QA teams on their approach and test scope process.