The information security & outsourcing management unit is established as a cross-divisional function within the comdirect division and thus manages its tasks across all units in the division. Responsibilities include business continuity management, occupational safety, authorization management, information security and regulatory service provider management in the Group division. Ensuring the proper implementation of internal and external requirements is the core task across all task areas, which is guaranteed by targeted quality assurance measures (including instructions, regulations, efficient processes, quality controls, advice and support for the units, subject-related further developments) in day-to-day business and in projects. In addition, the unit initiates and implements its own projects to increase safety and efficiency.
As an employee in information security, you map internal specifications and concepts to ensure a high level of information security as well as the regulatory specifications and information security requirements of the comdirect group division. You embed the information security requirements of the group in the specific processes at comdirect in a sustainable and target group-oriented manner from the point of view of efficiency, effectiveness and quality. You convey the information and concepts you have created and gained on the subject in a recipient-oriented manner.
• Key account for all information security-related issues in the comdirect division
• Participation in the further development of the security infrastructure and the integration of new security aspects in existing comdirect processes
• Processing of security issues:
• Supervision of internal and external audits as well as coordination and monitoring of the processing of audit findings
• Coordination of security checks
• Coordination, planning, monitoring and evaluation of IT emergency tests and collection of random samples regarding compliance with information security requirements
• Responsibility for the administration and further development of the firewall/network assurance tool
• Accompanying projects relating to information security issues as well as managing projects in your own area of expertise
• Participation in the design and ongoing development of measures in the context of information security for comdirect
• Interface to the relevant central functions in the group and support of the transformation process
• Security-related market observation and analysis
Are you ready to start full-time or part-time in a strong team? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Ulrike Wichel, Head of Frameworks, Governance & Regulations at comdirect, on Tel. +49 4106 704 1753 or Thore Ludwig, Head of Business Management at comdirect, on Tel. +49 4106 704 1173. Patricia Wehking, Recruiting comdirect, is also at your disposal on Tel. +49 4106 704 1626.